Aditum Services Overview
Aditum is recognized nationally as having one of the larger and most capable professional services teams in the Splunk Professional Services Partner Program, which we are a part of.
Aditum’s Splunk Professional Services includes:
- Software Evaluation Guidance and Proof of Concept
- Initial Splunk Deployments
- Environment Upgrades/Scaling
- Building of Dashboards/Searches/Reports
- Splunk Health Checks
- Development of Splunk Apps & Technical Add-Ons
- On-Call Support & Troubleshooting
- Splunk Managed Services (Outsourced Splunk Administration)
- Splunk Consulting
Our Splunk Professional Services team has capabilities across all aspects of Splunk, including but not limited to:
- Core Splunk
- Enterprise Security (Splunk ES)
- User Behavior Analytics (Splunk UBA)
- IT Service Intelligence (Splunk ITSI)
- Splunk App for PCI Compliance
- Many of the 1,000+ Splunk Apps
As a commitment to customer success, all of our professional services consultants go through Splunk’s extensive 15-step certification process which culminates in the Splunk Certified Consultant II distinction. As of May 2017, only approximately 200 SCC II certified consultants exist within the Splunk professional services channel, and Aditum is home to many of these accomplished Splunkers.
In addition, in the summer of 2017, Splunk is introducing new, advanced certifications tied to their premium apps, including Splunk Enterprise Security (ES). Aditum’s team will be among the first in the Splunk professional services community to attain these certifications.
Of course, as difficult as the Splunk professional services certifications are to attain, they are only as good as the technologist who attain them. Aditum’s model – one which is designed to assure customer success – is to hire senior practitioners.
By the numbers, Aditum’s professional services team has, on average:
- 17.5 years of technology industry experience
- 3.25 years of Splunk experience
We look forward to leveraging our professional services expertise for you!