Splunk Reduces Defects and Increases Release Cycles
Many application development teams are moving to more agile methods of delivery. A key component of being able to push through faster, more iterative releases, while simultaneously delivering quality code, is automation. Splunk can play a central role in helping software development teams attain such capabilities.
Consider these results attained by real-world Splunk customers
- 70% to 90% reduction in QA test failure analysis
- 70% to 90% reduction in pre-production defect investigation
- 10% to 50% improvement in time to market
- 80% to 90% faster development of dashboards and reports
Source: 1,000 documented case studies by Splunk’s Business Value Consulting team.
- Higher quality releases lead to a better customer experience
- Faster release cycles
- Developers can spend less time troubleshooting, and more time coding
How does Splunk accomplish this?
Splunk takes a platform-based approach to managing applications by collecting, correlating and analyzing log data from both applications and the infrastructure that they run on.
As application architectures continue to evolve, new challenges and opportunities are created for development teams. With Splunk software, new architectures including microservices, PaaS services, containers or mobile apps can be monitored and troubleshot with incredible results.