Splunk Managed Services
Many organizations want to leverage the power of Splunk, but want to outsource the ongoing administration of the platform. Enter Splunk Managed Services.
Managed Services is an excellent option for organizations that:
- Do not have in-house Splunk expertise, or feel that it will be difficult to acquire or retain Splunk staff
- Have system administrators or tools engineers that are overburdened with workload and can’t add more to their plate
- Simply want to leverage external Splunk expertise as the preferred method of platform administration
Like any managed service, Aditum’s Splunk Managed Services offers outsourced administration of your Splunk environment for a fixed monthly fee.
Aditum’s Splunk Managed Services includes:
- New data on-boarding
- Creation of Report, Dashboards and Alerts
- Splunk environmental management (performance, updates, configuration)
- License monitoring
- On-demand services
Managed Services can be applied to instances of Splunk that are:
- Hosted by your Cloud provider (AWS)
- Hosted in Splunk Cloud
Regardless of the model in which Splunk is deployed, customers maintain full access and use of their data.
Splunk Managed Services is ideal for organizations that do not want the challenges that come with resourcing a niche skill set such as Splunk with FTE hires.