Join our team! Aditum is your connection to Splunk consulting opportunities and an attractive Splunk career.
Aditum employs Splunk consultants in one of two manners:
- Professional Services staff (salaried Splunk consultants, paid bench time)
- Contract Splunk professionals (hourly Splunk consultants, both W2 and corp-to-corp)
We encourage Splunk Administrators, Splunk Architects, Splunk Developers and Information Security Analysts with advanced Splunk expertise to submit a resume today. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you within 24 hours, and all conversations are 100% confidential.
Aditum’s Splunk Professional Services staff enjoy:
- Above-market compensation
- Company-paid Splunk training and Splunk Certifications (up to $5,000 annually)
- Project work that quickly builds your capabilities and stretches you professionally
- Fortune-500 level benefits package which includes company-paid healthcare, 401(k) with company match, and more
- Opportunity to participate in company stock plan
- Be a part of, and able to collaborate with, a rapidly growing team of senior Splunkers
For all candidates, Aditum offers:
- Discretion in keeping all conversations private
- Recruiting staff that understands your domain and can have an intelligent conversation with you
- A relationship-based, and not transactional, approach to recruitment; we’d like to get to know you, even if the time to make any changes is not today!